This document explains what cookies are and how they are used. By reading this policy, you will be informed about the types of cookies and the information collected through them.
- Company (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our company”, etc.) – VPS-UP;
- Cookies are relatively small files placed on your desktop, mobile or other computing device when you visit our website. These files store information about the history of visits and use of the website;
- Website – means VPS-UP and other pages that can be accessed through the vps-up.online website;
- You – a user represented by a natural or legal person (company or other organization) who accesses and uses the website.
Cookies and their use
Cookies usually do not contain any personally identifiable information. However, the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored in and derived from cookies. It is important to emphasize that we do not store sensitive personal information such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the cookies we use.
Types of cookies we use
These files are divided into two main types: “persistent” and “session” cookies. The former are stored on the device even after the browser is closed, while session cookies are deleted after the browser session is closed.
- Basic cookies
- Type: “session”
- Managed by: us VPS-UP
- Purpose: To provide services and features available on the website that you can use. To authenticate users and prevent account misuse. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide the requested services, and we use them solely to provide access to these services.
- Functional cookies
- Type: “permanent”
- Managed by: us VPS-UP
- Purpose: Saving your preferences when using the website (login details, language selection, etc.). They are aimed at personalizing the session and excluding the need to customize the site each time you visit, which provides a more convenient and personalized interaction with our resource. We manage these cookies solely for the purpose of improving your user experience on our website.
We respect your right to choose the cookies used on our website VPS-UP. In this section, you will find information on how you can manage cookies in your browser.
- Deleting cookies related to our resource: After disabling cookies in your browser, you can delete the already stored files related to our website.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove- info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
If you have a different web browser, you can get instructions on how to manage cookies on the official page. We appreciate your choice and strive to ensure that you use our website in a comfortable and safe manner.
- By e-mail: email@example.com